Today is my first day back from vacation. We got home at about 5:00 yesterday. As soon as we got home, I had to get the kiddos ready for school. WHAT?!??! Yep, they go year round and we actually missed the first 4 days. That was bad planning on my part....oopsie! Oh well! I also had to hit the grocery store for a few things. HA! Those few items cost me a whopping $155! YIKES! Then it was pack lunches and get uniforms out. I tell you what, I am not ready for this! Homework and lunches just add extra work...lol Of course Liv was up at 6 am, raring to go. She could not wait for her first day! Drew was still missing Grandma and Papa. :( He even slept with a picture of Grandma last night. He is seriously the sweetest most lovable little boy. Liv is super sweet and lovable as well, but she isn't a snuggler, like her big brother! When they were babies, Liv would eat her bottle and want to go straight to bed. Drew on the other hand, wanted to be fed in my arms and fell asleep there, each night. I am still amazed at how different they are. I love that they are both independent with their own "special" qualities! :)
My cool dude!!!
Jacuzzi time with my little man! He is a mama's boy and I love it!!!
Only pic I was able to get of my mama! Oops, it's of her butt...lol :)
This skinny Minnie eats ALL DAY!!
Ray and his fake smile...lol! He hates when I take his picture!
So now that I am back from vacation, I am really excited about getting back at the fitness game! Never thought that would happen. I mean the old me, would have gone hog wild with my eating on vacation and then come back and pouted about it. You know, feel sorry for myself but do nothing about it! Well this time is WAY different. I am so excited to do my workouts. Holy Crap did Hell freeze over?!?!? Nope, it's too dam hot! :)
I was actually very good on vacation, but noticed when I did eat out of my norm, I felt like shit! I also started running on vacation. I did like it! BUT....that is probably because I got to do it first thing and then jump straight in the pool, to cool me off. Yeah, that won't be happening here. My goals for the next 4 weeks are as follows:
1. Eat clean 5-6 days a week, all meals. I notice I get much better ab definition when I eat clean. When I eat stuff that has lots of preservatives, I get all bloated and that damn "food baby" appears, way too often!
2. Do 50 weighted crunches, 50 weighted squats and 50 push-ups, 5-6 days a week. I am really starting to see some great things happening with my legs, so I want to kick it up a notch! Now if only I could have the loose skin thigh fairy, come cut the extra skin off! I HATE IT! But, it is better than having them rub together! I won't lie, it was so nice to run in the heat and not get chafed.
3. Ripped in 30, for the whole 4 weeks. Taking one day off a week.
4. Do some extra weight training. I want to really get my arms in better shape. They are OK....But I want GREAT!
5. Run or walk, 3-5 days a week. I would like to get this part done in the early am. I am shooting for some 6 am runs. I live by a beautiful park so this is definitely doable!
6. Lastly, blog about all of this. So many of you wonderful readers, follow me for these type of posts. So anyone that wants to join in on my little challenge, let me know! We can keep each other motivated and in check. I will take before and after photos as well.
Wish me luck!!!
Side note about Lori....I am deathly afraid of frogs! So check out this little f*cker! Eeeek!!! My parents pool cage, would have teeny ones on the outside every day. Even those little boogers scared me. Yep, I am a puss! :-)