Hello lovelies!! Well I was nominated for a Liebster Award by the amazing Jennifer. It is a fun little blogging chain letter of sorts that prompts a little Q&A between bloggers and a chance to share some of your favorite blogs.
HERE ARE THE RULES FOR RECEIVING THIS AWARD:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs!
Here are the questions I was asked:
- Who is your embarrassing celeb crush? If you only love the pretty
publicly acceptablecelebs who is your crush in general? Kevin James, I LOVE funny men!
- Who is your favorite musician/artist/autotuned aficionado? Jared Leto from 30 Seconds to Mars. Umm....have you seen this delicious creature?!?!?!
- What is your favorite book either of all time or book de jour? Any book written by Mary Higgins Clark
- What is the funniest memory you have? The time my sister and I were in NYC and she accidentally tooted and this caused me to pee my pants, I mean dress, from laughing so hard!! I had to pee SO BAD and once I started to laugh, it started to flow! Thank GOD, we were right by the hotel. Oh Dear Lord, It was priceless!
- What is the most important trait in a significant other? Sense of humor (see above answer, I think farts are funny)!
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Los Cabos, I am a beach girl!
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Dentist
- If you could meet one person living or dead, who would it be and why? My Grandpa Benny. This is my dad's dad, and he passed away before I was born.
- What talent do you wish you possessed? I wish I could dance sober, not just when I am drunk!
- What song would you blare at full volume and sing at the top of your lungs? Your Love, by The Outfield.
- If you could travel back in time, which decade would you visit and why? The 40's, I just love the fashion from that era.
OK now on to the next part, 11 things about little ole me!
- 1. I won the root beer chug and belching contest in High School, 4 years in a row. Mind you, this was a Lutheran High School. I got class, let me tell ya!
2. I suffer from PTSD, I was living in NYC during 9/11 and witnessed the second plane hit. I was also displaced from my apartment for 3 months.
3. Every 9/11 I wake up and sob, uncontrollably. Just something I have to do.
4.My nickname growing up was Dudie. Uh yeah, nice right!
5. I have a HUGE fear of earthworms. I mean HUGE! I scream like a total girl and run, when my kids chase me with them.
6. I used to be a nanny for a family on Park Avenue...it was ABSOLUTE HELL!
7. My husband's nickname for me is Malibu, after Malibu Barbie. :-)
8. I have been to Disney World at least 50 times.
9. I want to be cremated and have my ashes spread in the Gulf of Mexico.
10. I am a DIE HARD Steelers fan. I have been since the days of Terry Bradshaw
11. Someday I want to write a book about my experiences of being a nanny. Oh the stories I have to tell!
Now on to my 11 questions:
1.name of your first pet
2. Most disgusting habit
3. Dream Car
4. Favorite Vacation Spot
5. Store you cannot live without
6. How old were you when you got your first kiss
7. Favorite Reality TV Show
8. Restaurant you frequent the most
9. Thong or Panty?
10. When playing truth or dare, are you a dare taker or truth giver
11. Wildest place you ever "got busy"
My nominees are: