Monday, February 18, 2013


ABOUT ME

 
Hello!  My name is Lori, I am a 41 year old mommy of 2 amazing kids, Drew & Liv and wife, to the extremely patient and understanding, Ray!  I am a midwestern girl that grew up overweight but lost 115+ pounds!  I work fulltime and try to live life to the fullest.  I decided to start a blog after meeting so many amazing people on Instagram.  They are like family now. :)  I hope to inspire people who are battling the bulge.  I will share with you real stuff, so brace yourselves!





3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for starting your blog....Love it!! And I feel like your family too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I'm going to love you. Your blog is perfect for me right now. I don't have a huge weight loss story (about 20 pounds) but I feel like I can relate to your journey. Thanks for putting it all out there. And yay for being Midwestern girl!!

    ReplyDelete